Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I'm a second year economics student at the University of York & am looking for accommodation for 2015/16. If anyone is looking for an extra housemate or wants to form a group and look for a house, I would be very grateful. Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Hey there, I'm a second year chemistry student at York Uni too, and I need new housemates for the next year! The ones I'm living with now are all leaving for their year in industry/abroad etc but I'm staying at Uni, and most of the people I know are staying in their current houses for the next year.
    Let me know if you want to look for a group together, or just discussing things/meeting up before that

ReputationRep:
    Still looking for a housemate or two to fill up a house. Will be glad to answer any questions.

ReputationRep:
    Try the house mates section here www.padsforstudents.co.uk

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm a first year doing biology and am looking for a house so I'm interested
    Do you already have a house or are you still looking, and with how many people?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Geofly)
    Hi, I'm a first year doing biology and am looking for a house so I'm interested
    Do you already have a house or are you still looking, and with how many people?
    Hey, thanks for the reply. We haven't got a house or anything yet so you could help choose. I'm not too fussy as long as it isn't too far away or expensive. No exact numbers, me & jronson are just trying to find enough people to fill a house before they're all taken. If you're still interested let me know and hopefully we can sort something out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TroyAndAbed)
    Hey, thanks for the reply. We haven't got a house or anything yet so you could help choose. I'm not too fussy as long as it isn't too far away or expensive. No exact numbers, me & jronson are just trying to find enough people to fill a house before they're all taken. If you're still interested let me know and hopefully we can sort something out.
    Yeah I'm interested PM me of any ideas you have / if you want to meet up

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, meeting up is a good idea, are you guys free over the weekend at all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TroyAndAbed)
    Hello, I'm a second year economics student at the University of York & am looking for accommodation for 2015/16. If anyone is looking for an extra housemate or wants to form a group and look for a house, I would be very grateful. Thank you!
    Hey, me and a friend are in a similar position if you fancy teaming up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kippax_Kid)
    Hi, more people joining us would be great we are planning on meeting up tomorrow, I'll PM you the details if you're interested

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kippax_Kid)
    Yeah, as Geofly said, we're meeting up tomorrow so we'd be more than happy to see you then if you can make it. If not, we can try and sort something else out for the near future before all the decent houses are gone.

ReputationRep:
    So there's 5 of us in total? Bit of an awkward number but we can see how it works out. If you guys could come along tomorrow that'd be awesome cus it'll hurry everything up, we're kinda running out of time if we want to get a nice house (or one at all).

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.