The Student Room Group

University Campus Suffolk- Adult Nursing interview tips

Hi! I'm wondering what to expect from my interview I have on the 21st January. I've been invited for an interview (selection day) and I appreciate if there is any do's and don'ts. Also what I will be expecting too.

Btw I've applied for Adult Nursing.

Thanks! :-)
Reply 1
Original post by Sadeka96
Hi! I'm wondering what to expect from my interview I have on the 21st January. I've been invited for an interview (selection day) and I appreciate if there is any do's and don'ts. Also what I will be expecting too.

Btw I've applied for Adult Nursing.

Thanks! :-)

Be yourself, smile, dress nice, take pride in your appearance, ask questions, be interested and make sure your voice is heard in the group work.

I presume you will have group work? I have a place there for mental health nursing and I am starting in feb. I was just myself and tried to make sure it came across why I wanted to do the course and tried to show myself so I had a laugh with the interviewers.

Don't worry everyone is super nice and you'll have such a good day! Good luck :-)

Ps - prepare!!! I prepared a lot which I think settles your nerves a tad, and makes you a little more confident!
Reply 2
Original post by nessy92
Be yourself, smile, dress nice, take pride in your appearance, ask questions, be interested and make sure your voice is heard in the group work.

I presume you will have group work? I have a place there for mental health nursing and I am starting in feb. I was just myself and tried to make sure it came across why I wanted to do the course and tried to show myself so I had a laugh with the interviewers.

Don't worry everyone is super nice and you'll have such a good day! Good luck :-)

Ps - prepare!!! I prepared a lot which I think settles your nerves a tad, and makes you a little more confident!

Thanks! Yeah there is going to be a group discussion, I'm just worried if I make myself look stupid or if I don't talk enough as I'm not the most confident person. Also congrats that you have a place in mental nursing! :-)
Reply 3
Original post by Sadeka96
Thanks! Yeah there is going to be a group discussion, I'm just worried if I make myself look stupid or if I don't talk enough as I'm not the most confident person. Also congrats that you have a place in mental nursing! :-)

Mental health nursing*
Reply 4
Hello i would like to know what type of english question dod you had

Quick Reply

Latest