Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've recently made a revision schedule for my A-levels (currently in A2), I'm finding it difficult to revise psychology without laboriously reading the same pages over and over again. I've been trying to find a new approach to revising it but can't find one that works all too well.

ReputationRep:
    It depends on the way you learn I think, but for me I write down the titles (Examples: SLT theory(if you do media?)) and names of studies, and then I write as much information as I can remember about the study, with-out looking at the research itself. Then you go back over it and see what you missed, writing it in bold so its easy to visualize, then try and repeat the process!! It gets a little boring but by then move on to a different topic, always leaving time to return to the first topic to see if it actually sank in :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chadwickstar)
    It depends on the way you learn I think, but for me I write down the titles (Examples: SLT theory(if you do media?)) and names of studies, and then I write as much information as I can remember about the study, with-out looking at the research itself. Then you go back over it and see what you missed, writing it in bold so its easy to visualize, then try and repeat the process!! It gets a little boring but by then move on to a different topic, always leaving time to return to the first topic to see if it actually sank in :P
    That's kind of what I used to do, I'll probably give it another go since it seemed to work but yeah it got boring fast haha. Thanks for the help :>

ReputationRep:
    This previous thread may or may not be helpful. It contains some revision techniques, probably.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2959145

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.