Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey

I applied for Business management with foundation year last year and got an unconditional offer. Stupidly didn't accept it as I accepted a different uni offer and then decided not to go to university at all that year!

But if I reapply this year, would I have a fair chance of receiving at offer again or do you think they will remember me and purposely not give me an offer?

Is it worth me contacting them and explaining why I didn't accept their offer last year but how I now feel ready for uni etc?

Would appreciate any advice please, I know I'm cutting it so fine to send my ucas off!

Thank youuuuu

ReputationRep:
    I actually had an offer for Durham, and firmed them last year to do Physics. I changed my mind about the subject I wanted to do, and turned it down (After results day). I reapplied this year, this time for Economics and received an unconditional offer- so for me at least it wan't a problem. Maybe just avoid applying to the same college again? I feel bad now, I'll be turning them down for a second time now :P

Anyway, good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nich01as)
    I actually had an offer for Durham, and firmed them last year to do Physics. I changed my mind about the subject I wanted to do, and turned it down (After results day). I reapplied this year, this time for Economics and received an unconditional offer- so for me at least it wan't a problem. Maybe just avoid applying to the same college again? I feel bad now, I'll be turning them down for a second time now :P

Anyway, good luck
    Thank you, you have given me some hope!

Good idea about putting a different college, I'm just the same course bit that I'm worries about buy I guess the worse thing that can happen is they don't give me an offer haha

ReputationRep:
    I made a late application (it was in April) to Durham for Psychology last year and received an unconditional for experimental psychology which I did not take up. Having reapplied this year I have received an unconditional for psychology so I would say there is no need to worry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamiep151)
    I made a late application (it was in April) to Durham for Psychology last year and received an unconditional for experimental psychology which I did not take up. Having reapplied this year I have received an unconditional for psychology so I would say there is no need to worry.
    okay that's good to hear!

Ucas all done and sent before deadline so now just to wait!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.