The Student Room Group

Girls, do you find some accents attractive? If so, which ones?

There's always been this thing around having exotic accents which captivates the ears of women. Do you find it to be a contributing factor to someone's attractiveness? And what accents do you like?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Irish! :colondollar:
I'd love to develop a

Australian Accent
South Afrikaan.
I am in love with the northern, Yorkshire, Manchester type accent. Yum. (Gotta listen to a bit of Alex Turner talking)

Also Irish.
Original post by Emily.97
I am in love with the northern, Yorkshire, Manchester type accent. Yum. (Gotta listen to a bit of Alex Turner talking)

Also Irish.

MANCHESTER? hahaha

thats funny...

but srsly?
Australian :colone:
Irish and Australian :smile:
Southern German, Scottish and Irish. :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Irish is insanely sexy
Liverpudlian. :drool: It's irresistible to me; I want to move to Liverpool just to be surrounded by their voices all day. Although I used to love Yorkshire accents but living in Yorkshire made me immune to its charms.
Austrailian, French and Italian :biggrin:
new jersey! :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by Emily.97

Also Irish.

Original post by ArtGoblin
Liverpudlian. :drool: It's irresistible to me; I want to move to Liverpool just to be surrounded by their voices all day. Although I used to love Yorkshire accents but living in Yorkshire made me immune to its charms.

Why and why? I'm a Northerner but I hate girls with Yorkshire/Lancashire accents
Reply 13
The amount answering Irish is warming the heart of this Paddy!
Northern, Australian and Welsh :u:
Definitely the London accent :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by Borgia
Why and why? I'm a Northerner but I hate girls with Yorkshire/Lancashire accents

1) It's exotic-ish. You probably don't like girls with similar accents to your own because it's boring to you.
2) I love an underdog. My obsession with Scouse accents probably stems of the hate it receives.
3) Alex Turner
Reply 17
Original post by ArtGoblin
1) It's exotic-ish. You probably don't like girls with similar accents to your own because it's boring to you.
2) I love an underdog. My obsession with Scouse accents probably stems of the hate it receives.
3) Alex Turner

Exotic? o.O
Apu from Simpsons.
Irish,German and Brazilian accents are crazily sexy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending