Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I start my coursework practical in two weeks. I have chosen to do the iodine clock reaction between iodide ions, hydrogen ions and hydrogen peroxide. I am quite stuck as to what the detailed method is for this investigation, ie. how to prepare standard solutions, altering concentrations of each mixture etc. Could someone please guide me as to what to do, or any good websites or exemplars of the method for this coursework. Or even any tutors who could explain to me exactly how to approach this?
    Thanks, really any help is appreciated

ReputationRep:
    check your email

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the same boat, I've just started the same reaction, I'm ok with preparing solutions, but my lecturer is of the opinion that this is an "individual" investigation and uses the time to catch up with his marking.

So any help as to what to do, or any good websites or exemplars of the method for this coursework. would be great, I could pass the help on to the rest of the class as we are all pretty much stumped

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 12, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.