Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter


    I'm a 26 year old girl from Spain. I've been living in the UK for a year and a half now.

    I am currently working, and I intend to do it part time while studying, so I'd like to know if I'd be able to apply as a migrant worker if I just work part time.

    I read some threads that the funding was denied due to not earning enough money.

    I'd like to know the EXACT requisites to be classed as a migrant worker, as it seems confusing and I haven't found anywhere if there is a minimum of hours, a minimum of salary, etc.


    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi there.

    As long as you continue to work throughout your studies and can prove this by sending in payslips to us to show your continued work then you can apply as a migrant worker. Not earning enough is not something that relates to migrant workers, that would have been a separate issue.

Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.