Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've got an offer for geology with palaeobiology, who else here will possibly be starting geology in 2015?

ReputationRep:
    I just submitted my application last night. I applied for geology at Portsmouth, Royal Holloway, Leeds, Cardiff, and Birmingham.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeBlow96)
    I just submitted my application last night. I applied for geology at Portsmouth, Royal Holloway, Leeds, Cardiff, and Birmingham.
    What were the courses you've applied to? I applied to portsmouth and birmingham as well and have offers from both. We could end up being at the same uni!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeorginaLucienne)
    What were the courses you've applied to? I applied to portsmouth and birmingham as well and have offers from both. We could end up being at the same uni!
    Just the regular, three year Bsc course (f600 on UCAS). I'm an international student though (uk-us dual citizen).

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=GeorginaLucienne;52980315]What were the courses you've applied to? I applied to portsmouth and birmingham as well and have offers from both. We could end up being at the same uni![/QUOTE
    How long did it take for portsmouth to send an offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeBlow96)
    Just the regular, three year Bsc course (f600 on UCAS). I'm an international student though (uk-us dual citizen).
    I'm hoping to get into palaeontology so I've applied to palaeontology at portsmouth n palaeobiology and palaeoenvironments at birmingham, all bsc too. It took about 2 weeks for an offer off portsmouth. Leicester were my quickest offer they took about 10 days.

ReputationRep:
    What kind of an offer did people here get from Portsmouth University for Palaeontology and Geology with Palaeobiology from Leicester University?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.