The Student Room Group

GSK Engineering Placement 2015

I was just wondering if anyone had heard back for GSK yet for an interview or an invite to an assessment center ?????
Reply 1
Hey I've also applied to GSK for placement and I haven't heard anything after the online assessments, are you still waiting for a response?
Reply 2
Original post by tashi211
Hey I've also applied to GSK for placement and I haven't heard anything after the online assessments, are you still waiting for a response?

hey, yeah heard back from them. Did a video interview about a month ago and recently got an invite to an assessment center.
Did you apply for a placement that's a year or 3 months ?

jetb
Reply 3
A friend of mine went to an assessment centre on Tuesday. Both he and I applied at the same time, and got interviews, but on the Tuesday I got an e-mail saying 'Thanks for completing the interview. We are now reviewing. Thank you for your patience.'
Am I to take this as a rejection or is there still hope?
Reply 4
Original post by dm2608
A friend of mine went to an assessment centre on Tuesday. Both he and I applied at the same time, and got interviews, but on the Tuesday I got an e-mail saying 'Thanks for completing the interview. We are now reviewing. Thank you for your patience.'
Am I to take this as a rejection or is there still hope?

Hey, don't worry if you haven't heard back yet. Me and my friend applied and submitted our video interview on the same days but I got my assessment centre 2 weeks before them. They send that email just to let you know they haven't forgotten about you !
Just hold tight, hopefully you'll hear back soon

jetb

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
That's some good news...was beginning to lose hope. What role did you and your friend apply for?
Reply 6
Original post by dm2608
That's some good news...was beginning to lose hope. What role did you and your friend apply for?

ChemEng. Wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7

Yup, same
Reply 8
Original post by dm2608
Yup, same

Did your friend have their interview at ware?

jetb
Reply 9
Original post by jetb
Did your friend have their interview at ware?

jetb

yeah they did

Quick Reply

Latest