Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Well my friends know my crush and say that she dosent like me so I should stop trying. They a re right to some extent because she talks to them more than me but thats because they do the same work I have a different essay to do.

But I still make effort to talk to her and it was ok she was quite nice and we had a alright chat. She did come up to me to ask if I was doing the same essay but I wasnt. My friend then told her I liked her and she was a little shocked and said she didnt know and I was making fun out of her. I was only joking but I dont think she understood. But she still talks to me.

One of my friends said that I wasnt her type and she dosent go for guys like me. Personally I can only get the hint from my crush, I undertand where my friends are coming from. But I feel its only right I find out I'll probably ask her for her number and then I'll get a little more of a hint if she likes me, if she does great ! If its not the end of the world.

What do you guys think ? Would you listen to my friend or do it yourself, my friends could be wrong...

ReputationRep:
    Speak with the organ grinder (the girl) and not the monkey(s) (your friends)

(Original post by AbdulKoyes)
    Lol it made me laugh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AbdulKoyes)
    I agree... If you want to do sth right. Do it your way, not your friends way.

Good luck.

(Original post by al_mohajer)
    I agree... If you want to do sth right. Do it your way, not your friends way.

Good luck.
    Thats what I thought, its just frustrating about what they said

ReputationRep:
    In my opinion, it's better to try and fail than regret.
    Good luck!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2015
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.