Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm going to London on Saturday! watch

ReputationRep:
    Here's a bit of random information that'll make some of you jealous.

I've just booked a train from Sheffield to London, leaving at 6AM in the morning. I'll arrive in St Pancras at 9AM where I'll meet my friend (she studies economics at LSE - very clever! ). We'll go for coffee, walk down Oxford street, see all the sights, go for lunch, and take lots of photos! I'll return to Sheffield at 11PM the same day.

I'm so excited to go to London again! It's about time I had a break from my Uni stuff.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to London on Saturday too, but for a professional meeting in West London.

Not as exciting as your day.

Will you have time for a walk along the Embankment?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simes)
    I'm going to London on Saturday too, but for a professional meeting in West London.

Not as exciting as your day.

Will you have time for a walk along the Embankment?
    I don't think so, should I? It'll probably be too cold to walk along the Embankment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uncouth body)
    Here's a bit of random information that'll make some of you jealous.

I've just booked a train from Sheffield to London, leaving at 6AM in the morning. I'll arrive in St Pancras at 9AM where I'll meet my friend (she studies economics at LSE - very clever! ). We'll go for coffee, walk down Oxford street, see all the sights, go for lunch, and take lots of photos! I'll return to Sheffield at 11PM the same day.

I'm so excited to go to London again! It's about time I had a break from my Uni stuff.
    What a time to be alive!

(Original post by Mad Vlad)
    What a time to be alive!
    PRSOM.

ReputationRep:
    I live in London! Lucky me!

ReputationRep:
    so jelly

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to London. I hope you enjoy your stay

ReputationRep:
    Should go to Stratford tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uncouth body)
    I don't think so, should I? It'll probably be too cold to walk along the Embankment.
    I know. Do you think she'd appreciate a warming cuddle, looking at the lights on the South Bank, just before you suggest going to the Festival Hall or South Bank Centre for coffee, depending on what's on.

What time are you leaving? 11pm or 11pm in Sheffield? If you can you afford £30, take her to see Fascinating Aida at 7:30 at the South Bank and she'll be your BFF!

(Original post by Simes)
    I know. Do you think she'd appreciate a warming cuddle, looking at the lights on the South Bank, just before you suggest going to the Festival Hall or South Bank Centre for coffee, depending on what's on.

What time are you leaving? 11pm or 11pm in Sheffield? If you can you afford £30, take her to see Fascinating Aida at 7:30 at the South Bank and she'll be your BFF!
    :awesome:

Favourite song? :holmes: (My girlfriend and I quite like the one about the HSE!)

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.