Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    For me it's either Subway or a sandwich and drink from Tesco's

ReputationRep:
    Entirely depends, sometimes I have brunch, sometimes it's pasta or a sandwich. Straight back onto tuna and lentil salad this semester though :P

ReputationRep:
    Usually I'd have time to make veggie noodles or sandwiches and have it with some crisps and an apple, I try to avoid buying lunch out because it's a waste of money.

ReputationRep:
    My halls is right infront of my uni so I can make whatever I want

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    For my first semester I had noodles every lunch bar Sunday, until I realised that was bad for me. Moved on to sandwiches every day.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    This is seriously a thread? What next, on average how long do you spend crapping each week?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    I used to waste tons of money in the Italian on campus

Next semester, I'll bring more packed lunches.

ReputationRep:
    Usually food of some description.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    It depends. On my days off, usually something quick and easy. When I'm in uni, I'll usually have something there (food's usually quite nice). Either the hot meals (mostly pie) or a deli wrap.

ReputationRep:
    I skip lunch =)

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the day. Today I had a sunblush tomato garlic bread. Tomorrow I will possibly have soup or sandwiches.

ReputationRep:
    It depends. I have phases of food that last a few weeks and then I get bored and eat something else

At the moment, Cornish Pasty from Tesco (they're half price where I live. Only a quid. Win.) and a chicken salad sandwich

ReputationRep:
    Today, I had some pasta and fruit

ReputationRep:
    I had dhal and roti

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    This is seriously a thread? What next, on average how long do you spend crapping each week?
    It's a general question that pops up in real life, though. How many people do you know who talk about how long they spend in the bog?

ReputationRep:
    Usually just food from the school canteen which follows a pretty set menu each week, which multiple options each day but I normally have

Monday: Sausages, mash and gravy
    Tuesday: Some kind of pasta dish
    Wednesday: Sandwich or jacket potato
    Thursday: Some kind of curry
    Friday: Chip day! so for most chips, cheese and gravy (its a tradition)

ReputationRep:
    I used to eat at the university cafeteria but it's pricy and food is not healthy/tasty and the friends I ate with made comments on the foods I was eating LOL, so now I eat with another friend, we bring lunches from home (usually salads, fruits , nuts, or some sort of pasta/tuna salad), it's way cheaper and you don't have to waste time waiting in line to eat.

ReputationRep:
    I commute and last year I only had two lectures a day at most (and always consecutive) so I'd be in and out of university within two hours. So usually I'd have lunch at home or grab either a chicken salad from Waitrose or the £3 meal deal in Tesco (chicken salad sandwich, Walkers Sensations the chilli flavour and orange juice). This term though, 10-5 :'( so I'll probably get a sandwich and drink at uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SecretDuck)
    I used to waste tons of money in the Italian on campus

Next semester, I'll bring more packed lunches.
    The curve eh?
    That place made me broke first term. Even the water is1.70.

ReputationRep:
    Went to Shorditch Dishoom and had Chicken tika with bowl of greens. Delish, then had a chocolate chai tea. :mmm:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.