The Student Room Group

An ugly bastard with no redeeming features.....

Anon

My face is freckly and I really want to get physical with a girl if you know what I mean. My "you know what" is only 7 inches while aroused. This isnt accurate coz I used a ruler against my organ. Apparently Im average so Im not too pissed off on this. However I have been told I am unsightly.
I quite literally look like gordon brown and I am still a virgin at 23.

How do you kiss?
How do you have sex?

Dont take the piss, I mean to do these properly. Anyone can rent a Lamborghini for a few hours!
Reply 1
Wow please don't feel down about it because I think freckles are cute on guys are cute! I once dated a guy with freckles and it was so beautiful and such a turn on to me because it was so different! One woman's trash is another woman's treasure trust me there are girls out there who will find them 'redeeming!'.

As for you claiming to look like Gordon Brown I doubt anyone else thinks this other than you but even if it were so, then so what? You still deserve a happy and fulfilling life look how ugly and non-aesthetic these politicians and workers in many corporations are they are still achieving their goals and they know they are worthy of romance too. If only attractive people got laid then there the human species would probably die out there are 1000s of ugly people getting laid every second. I'm one of them (well... not *this* second but you know what I mean...)

Okay in terms of your worries about performance I would say you would be best off to share with your first time with someone who cares about you who you can be open and honest with and who will take it slow if necessary. In the mean time get to know your own body a little better if you know what I mean :wink: Pretty sure one is not allowed to give out tips here but find a nice private space and take it slowly with yourself and build it up nicely have a full session don't hammer away furiously at yourself that's just frustration. By getting to know your own body it will make you last much longer! Think about the kind of things you might like to do and also ask your partner what she likes when the time comes (pardon the pun!). Please don't worry about 7 inches that is plenty! And a 23 year old male virgin is not as uncommon as you think! There are girls out there who understand this!

Yes it is going to take effort and work to find someone but just believe you are worth it! If you were to take steps every single day I promise that this time next year will be very different for you :smile: Yeppp thank me later! Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending