Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    is TEST SEASON affecting my head or is it im beeing ignored by everyone in here, i dont know about you guys, but this is a cool place, love it here, but feel that im beeing totallt ignored

ReputationRep:
    Hello, potassium hydroxide! Glad to have you here!

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean? You think that you are being ignored by people on this forum or people at school? If you mean this forum then Hello Dear it's nice to have you with us I don't think people intentionally ignore you it's just that there are so many other things going on. Just keep contributing to the threads and you'll be noticed in time.

ReputationRep:
    hello..n ice to meet you all!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, sorry about beeing an ass, its just...mmmmmm... dunno,

AND ITS NOT " Potassium Hydroxide"

it's --------------------> King Of Hackers

ReputationRep:
    An equally embaressing pseudonym, if not more so... !

How do you mean you're being ignored, maybe you're posting in the wrong areas of the forum. General questions about life, the universe and everything other than study should go in the 'General Chat' area.
    People here are all very friendly and accomodating and I'm sure if someone read your posts and could help, they would.

Keep posting and contribute back to other people's queries - what goes around, comes around!

ReputationRep:
    Is that why you are a hacker.. because you like to get yourself noticed? Most hackers tend to be like that.. seek attention on the Internet and so resort to hacking.

ReputationRep:
    im not a really good hacker, i know the basics, for fun!

ReputationRep:
    It would have been really good if no-one had replied to this post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    im not a really good hacker, i know the basics, for fun!
    hey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pegasus)
    It would have been really good if no-one had replied to this post
    Well I just pictured the thread starter as my brother when he was going through his "why doesn't anybody notice me" phase and I couldn't help it. I had to say something.

ReputationRep:
    ha ha ha very funny, :rolleyes:

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.