Hristo1999
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi there, I joined TSR today. I am in Year 11, having my exams in March and June and am worried, mainly about Science, Maths, Ict and Product Design. In maths, i keep on getting Cs in the mock exams that we do, but really want to boost my grade to a high B or A. Could someone please give me tips on successful revision for maths please? Science, i dont really understand the stuff, i do revise but not a lot i guess for it. Product Design i am doing great in coursework ahead of everyone but am worried about the exam, as i dont know how to prepare for it & what to do? Finally Ict... Agghhh i hate it, its really hard coursework is a lot of work and the mock exams i get Ds? Please anyone give me tips and pointers and revision techniques as i am in need of them, i just can't find the proper way. I do past papers and practise questions to get used.
stellaf
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
For science I found that getting revision guides and making notes from them is the easiest way to do well on a test, but you should probably find out where you are losing marks and how to improve that. For example, you might not understand equations in physics - and in that case a teacher would be more helpful than a revision guide.

For maths i'm not sure if a revision guide would work for you but i am getting a tutor to make sure I get B or above.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (187)
43.39%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (49)
11.37%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (33)
7.66%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (91)
21.11%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (46)
10.67%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.8%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed