Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm studying Edexcel History AS and I am doing the unit listed in the title.
    I'm really into studying history and hope to achieve either an A or A* at A2

However the structure of my essays are somewhat lacking and I am struggling to understand why. I've taken a look at previous threads which are similar to my issue but found that they didn't help me so much.

My knowledge of British Political History is great and have a full understanding, but the essay structure is letting me down.

Its quite disappointing considering I had just achieved 4 A* modules at GCSE

Any help is appreciated
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get more responses. Hopefully someone will be able to get back to you
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Ganderson0)
    Hey, I'm studying Edexcel History AS and I am doing the unit listed in the title.
    I'm really into studying history and hope to achieve either an A or A* at A2

However the structure of my essays are somewhat lacking and I am struggling to understand why. I've taken a look at previous threads which are similar to my issue but found that they didn't help me so much.

My knowledge of British Political History is great and have a full understanding, but the essay structure is letting me down.

Its quite disappointing considering I had just achieved 4 A* modules at GCSE

Any help is appreciated
    Hello

I'm going to move this to the history forum for you - where hopefully you'll meet other students studying the same modules.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 13, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.