The Student Room Group
Reply 1
someone had this problem earlier try your passwork in ALL CAPITALS! that seemed to solve the problem for a few people.
Reply 2
Nope. Didn't work.
Reply 3
Phone UCAS. They'll be able to tell you if you've been locked out and let you get back into your account.
Reply 4
Have you read this page? It doesn't quite cover your situation, but I'd suggest waiting until tomorrow like it says (if you can bear to do that!) and seeing if logging in works then.

Alternatively, you could harangue the poor guy at [email protected] until he fixes it for you.

Edit: Probably less painful to just phone 0870 1122211... :biggrin:
Happened to me, I had to enter my password in small case.
Reply 6
:banghead: Oh I had that. It turns out that my password changed to all lowercase and they failed to tell me, of course by the time I found this out my account had been suspended from too many log in attemts :/

In the end I had to call them twice before they could fix it. The first time round, the man totally didn't do anything and I had to call again :mad: I'm pretty sure the number 0870 1122211...it's so sad that I know this, but I've had so many problems with my UCAS, I'm beginning to think they should pick up my phone bill :biggrin:
Reply 7
Are you using an AOL Browser? They tend to have funny IP addresses which make it seem like you've tried logging on more times than you've actually tried.
I got suspended twice. Just phone them up and have your account number ready.

Latest

Trending

Trending