Turn on thread page Beta

Hello, my name is Yasmine-Neve! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying... Health and Social Care. Applied Science.

My study level is... BTEC Nationals
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Hiya! Welcome to TSR! Glad you are on here. Oh you are studying something off the health sciences? That's interesting. My housemate studies Psychology, but we're at uni. Do you want to work in the field later on or have you not thought that far through yet? If you need help with anything then head to the Get Started and Using TSR buttons which you can find, as you scroll down below. They should get you of to a good start with things here. People are quite friendly on here so don't be afraid to jump right in with the convos and get social! :ymca:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fashion Girl)
    Hiya! Welcome to TSR! Glad you are on here. Oh you are studying something off the health sciences? That's interesting. My housemate studies Psychology, but we're at uni. Do you want to work in the field later on or have you not thought that far through yet? If you need help with anything then head to the Get Started and Using TSR buttons which you can find, as you scroll down below. They should get you of to a good start with things here. People are quite friendly on here so don't be afraid to jump right in with the convos and get social! :ymca:

im hopefully going to bradford uni in september , thanks :-)
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Yasmine-Neve)
    im hopefully going to bradford uni in september , thanks :-)
    Sure!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 14, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.