Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Edexcel Chemistry for AS; Graham Hill and Andrew Hunt (hodder education) watch

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know where I can find the answers to the review questions in this text book?
    Edexcel Chemistry for AS; Graham Hill and Andrew Hunt (hodder education).
    Annoyingly, they are not in the book and I can't seem to find them anywhere online..

Many thanks if anyone can help me out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jem.lomay)
    Does anyone know where I can find the answers to the review questions in this text book?
    Edexcel Chemistry for AS; Graham Hill and Andrew Hunt (hodder education).
    Annoyingly, they are not in the book and I can't seem to find them anywhere online..

Many thanks if anyone can help me out!
    hi, check the DL student website.

ReputationRep:
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Unfortunately they are not on there either, thank you anyway[/COLOR]

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking for answers of those questions too. Did you find them? I found the answers for AS and A2 hodder physics review questions, but not chemistry :/

ReputationRep:
    Nowhere yet 0.o not even in the teachers guide! Maybe an official mark scheme doesn't actually exist..

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it exists, because there was a question my teacher was marking and it turned out her working was wrong, when I went up to her, I saw she had a folder full of working out on sheets of paper, which she was marking with.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.