Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! I'm an international student from Singapore expecting to start school in the Sept 2015 intake.

I'm torn between the two choices.. which one is better?
    I would like to take on placement in the UK, but being an international student, would that be particularly difficult?

PLS HELP!

ReputationRep:
    Both courses are quite similar. Check the actual curriculum. Would you like to study the subjects that are in International BM? Personally, I feel that a Business and Management course already covers such a wide and diverse range of subjects that there is little room for any more subjects, unless you add on another year. But, then, would it not be better to finish a 3 yr Bachelors and do the extra year as a Masters?

ReputationRep:
    Which uni are you planning to go? A lot of courses have a Common first year and this course is usually one of them with business and management!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.