Turn on thread page Beta

I cant get over him watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend of 8 months ( i know its not long ) cheated on me. I really thought he loved me, and a part of me still loves him, and i hate myself for that because i know he doesn't love me back. I feel like i wasn't pretty enough, or smart enough, and thats why he looked for better, i feel like its my fault.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I am so sorry that your relationship has ended. It is horrible when someone you love cheats on you, it can make you feel really upset and start to doubt yourself. But, this is his issue and not your fault at all. It is not to do with being pretty or smart, unfortunately sometimes relationships just don't work out for so many reasons. It really hurts at the time but things will start to feel better.
    Please don't hate yourself or doubt who you are - I am sure you are awesome and you will meet other people who treat you with more respect and love. If he thinks it's ok to cheat on someone - is that really the kind of guy you want to be with anyway? It sounds like you are better off waiting to meet someone who won't treat you like that.

Take some time to be nice to yourself, hang out with your friends, enjoy life and focus on the positives. I know it's easier said than done (believe me - i've been there!) but I promise, it will be ok,
    take care
    jo

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 9, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered relationship abuse Q&A threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.