The Student Room Group

Does anyone else enjoy pet play?

Does anyone`else find the idea of someone acting like a kitten/puppy adorable? ^-^

Pet play doesn't need to be sexual to be fun/enjoyable a lot of people don't seem to understand that. It's just like when people dress up as babies to relax or relieve stress. Age play can also be nonsexual too..

Kitten play IS NOT KINKY

I quite enjoy the idea of non-sexual kitten play. I don't like the idea of owning a kitten at at all. My kitten would be more like a daughter to me who I would love to look after and I would be her daddy. I'm not into the idea of a kitten not talking so she would be speaking. There would be no nakedness or anything. I would play with her with a feather on a stick, a bell in a ball. yarn and a laser toy. Daddies shouldn't ever have sex with their little girls.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Bump.
Original post by MylittlePlusle
Does anyone`else find the idea of someone acting like a kitten/puppy adorable? ^-^

Pet play doesn't need to be sexual to be fun/enjoyable a lot of people don't seem to understand that. It's just like when people dress up as babies to relax or relieve stress. Age play can also be nonsexual too..

Kitten play IS NOT KINKY

I quite enjoy the idea of non-sexual kitten play. I don't like the idea of owning a kitten at at all. My kitten would be more like a daughter to me who I would love to look after and I would be her daddy. I'm not into the idea of a kitten not talking so she would be speaking. There would be no nakedness or anything. I would play with her with a feather on a stick, a bell in a ball. yarn and a laser toy. Daddies shouldn't ever have sex with their little girls.

No, there's nothing adorable about this ... it's just kinda creepy and weird to me but whatever floats your boat I guess.
Original post by IanDangerously
No, there's nothing adorable about this ... it's just kinda creepy and weird to me but whatever floats your boat I guess.

How is it creepy? Cats are adorable so therefore people who act like cats are adorable! ^-^

Kitten play IS NOT KINKY

Is this something you're looking for in a girlfriend or a daughter? I'd just get a cat. Don't you think it'd be a bit awkward if it actually happened? A child or full grown human acting like a cat? Jumping and stamping about? Just picture it, I don't think it would be cute
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by beckaroo7
Is this something you're looking for in a girlfriend or a daughter? I'd just get a cat. Don't you think it'd be a bit awkward if it actually happened? A child or full grown human acting like a cat? Just picture it

It's something I would do with a girlfriend. To me it's another way to show love. I do want a cat, well two cats.
It's not awkward foe me, I like the idea of it but I don't like the idea of her only going meow, that's a no-no to me.
(edited 9 years ago)
It's something I would do with a girlfriend. To me it's another way to show love. I do want a cat, well two cats.

Have you ever done it with somebody before? I suppose as long as you're both into it it could be nice thing, but definitely not mine. And I like cats a lot.
Gotta say that's pretty weird.

If both people involved were into that though then I guess that's nice an' all but... ehhh
Original post by beckaroo7
Have you ever done it with somebody before? I suppose as long as you're both into it it could be nice thing, but definitely not mine. And I like cats a lot.

No, I've not done it before, I just like the idea of it. I find it adorable.
How is it creepy? Cats are adorable so therefore people who act like cats are adorable! ^-^

It's creepy because... Cats and people aren't the same maybe??
Reply 10
Fairly common online actually. Also tend to see it a lot in cosplay. For some it's just the cuteness factor whilst others it's all about the control over your pet element.

I'd suggest checking out cosplayers or anime type fans.
I thought this was going to be about playing with actual kittens :frown:
Original post by IanDangerously

This. We're all into strange stuff though so no judging, just not something I'd like.
Original post by Veggiechic6
It's creepy because... Cats and people aren't the same maybe??

I don't quite understand, it's only pretend. It does get creepy when SEX is involved...
Original post by Reue
Fairly common online actually. Also tend to see it a lot in cosplay. For some it's just the cuteness factor whilst others it's all about the control over your pet element.

I'd suggest checking out cosplayers or anime type fans.

It's all about the cuteness for me. I don't understand the sex part, it creeps me out...
I don't quite understand, it's only pretend. It does get creepy when SEX is involved...

But why would adults pretend to be cats? You don't think there's anything weird about that?
But why would adults pretend to be cats? You don't think there's anything weird about that?

There are many reasons why someone do that... They might love how cats behave and may want to emulate them, it might be a way to relieve stress, it may be for fun or for sexual reasons, it may be for the affection. I don't know there so many reasons...

I find it utterly adorable becuase I find cats adorable! <3
(edited 9 years ago)
There are many reasons why someone do that... They might love how cats behave and may want to emulate them, it might be a way to relieve stress, it may be for fun or for sexual reasons, it may be for the affection. I don't know there so many reasons...

I love cats and their behaviour and stroking them does relieve stress but I would in no way expect an adult to try to copy them! If someone I knew acted like that or confessed to doing it, I'd think they were crazy. I don't think you're going to find many normal people who agree with you.
People on tumblr are all about this. Not my cup of tea but hey you do you, you're not the only one interested in it.
I love cats and their behaviour and stroking them does relieve stress but I would in no way expect an adult to try to copy them! If someone I knew acted like that or confessed to doing it, I'd think they were crazy. I don't think you're going to find many normal people who agree with you.

That's you, you don't understand how adorable kitten play is. I've found people who agree with me. There is no normal.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending