Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

how bankers use racism to divide and conquer watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    213. Because of their need for rebellion and for membership in a movement, leftists or persons of similar psychological type are often unattracted to a rebellious or activist movement whose goals and membership are not initially leftist. The resulting influx of leftish types can easily turn a non-leftist movement into a leftist one, so that leftist goals replace or distort the original goals of the movement. 214. To avoid this, a movement that exalts nature and opposes technology must take a resolutely anti-leftist stance and must avoid all collaboration with leftists. Leftism is in the long run inconsistent with wild nature, with human freedom and with the elimination of modern technology. Leftism is collectivist; it seeks to bind together the entire world (both nature and the human race) into a unified whole. But this implies management of nature and of human life by organized society, and it requires advanced technology. You can't have a united world without rapid transportation and communication, you can't make all people love one another without sophisticated psychological techniques, you can't have a "planned society" without the necessary technological base. Above all, leftism is driven by the need for power, and the leftist seeks power on a collective basis, through identification with a mass movement or an organization. Leftism is unlikely ever to give up technology, because technology is too valuable a source of collective power.

"unabomber"
    born with iq of 165 attended harvard at age 16 and became berkley youngest professor at age 25

ReputationRep:
    Not surprised at all!

ReputationRep:
    I just dropped 20 IQ points reading this.

ReputationRep:
    Having a high IQ doesn't stop you being insane.

ReputationRep:
    that docent make the information any less relevant and i disagree he wasn't insane.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jim2190)
    that docent make the information any less relevant and i disagree he wasn't insane.
    Yeah, he was just a wackjob anarcho-primitivist who mailed bombs to people involved in technology.

ReputationRep:
    im discussing banking and how we can resolve that issue and you've digressed onto how this man is insane which i believe to be of far lesser importance

ReputationRep:
    im discussing banking and how we can resolve that issue and you've digressed onto how this man is insane which i believe to be of far lesser importance
    The only problem with banking is central banking, otherwise banks are almost always a force for good.

ReputationRep:
    no investment banking is just as much a problem and money is not backed by gold or silver

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BitWindy)
    The only problem with banking is central banking, otherwise banks are almost always a force for good.
    What does this mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TurboCretin)
    What does this mean?
    Giving people the means to create production based on their credit as a person rather than their extant capital. I think this is pretty good.

ReputationRep:
    213. Because of their need for rebellion and for membership in a movement, leftists or persons of similar psychological type are often unattracted to a rebellious or activist movement whose goals and membership are not initially leftist. The resulting influx of leftish types can easily turn a non-leftist movement into a leftist one, so that leftist goals replace or distort the original goals of the movement. 214. To avoid this, a movement that exalts nature and opposes technology must take a resolutely anti-leftist stance and must avoid all collaboration with leftists. Leftism is in the long run inconsistent with wild nature, with human freedom and with the elimination of modern technology. Leftism is collectivist; it seeks to bind together the entire world (both nature and the human race) into a unified whole. But this implies management of nature and of human life by organized society, and it requires advanced technology. You can't have a united world without rapid transportation and communication, you can't make all people love one another without sophisticated psychological techniques, you can't have a "planned society" without the necessary technological base. Above all, leftism is driven by the need for power, and the leftist seeks power on a collective basis, through identification with a mass movement or an organization. Leftism is unlikely ever to give up technology, because technology is too valuable a source of collective power.

"unabomber"
    born with iq of 165 attended harvard at age 16 and became berkley youngest professor at age 25
    What I want to know is this, those white people who like to to talk about IQ is this

If IQ is so important and trustworthy, why not base everything on IQ ?

Why have elections ? job interviews ? Just give it to the person with highest IQ. But they don't that instead they use IQ to run around and brag 'Well my gang is on average, smarter than your gang"

White people always like to use that, Hannibal Lecter thing, "yeah, he was killer, but look how smart he was"

Smart according to who ?

ReputationRep:
    How can he hate technology?! Technology is the best!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BitWindy)
    Giving people the means to create production based on their credit as a person rather than their extant capital. I think this is pretty good.
    Perhaps, but saying that investment banks are a force for good is a bit like saying people are a force for good. They sort of are, they sort of aren't, and when they are it's usually only because it's only good for themselves. Where and when the private interest does diverge from public interest, it's trite to state which one takes priority for banks.

Also, it's hardly as though banks historically have made most of their money doing investment banking. So to say that because IB is useful means that investment banks as institutions are a 'force for good' leaves quite a lot out of the picture, I think.

ReputationRep:

"unabomber"
    Is your post about bankers or people on the left of the political spectrum?
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    bankers but this can very easily be distorted an misinterpreted here is another quote

4. We therefore advocate a revolution against the industrial system. This revolution may or may not make use of violence: it may be sudden or it may be a relatively gradual process spanning a few decades. We can't predict any of that. But we do outline in a very general way the measures that those who hate the industrial system should take in order to prepare the way for a revolution against that form of society. This is not to be a POLITICAL revolution. Its object will be to overthrow not governments but the economic and technological basis of the present society. "unabomber"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CarlNorthWest)
    What I want to know is this, those white people who like to to talk about IQ is this

If IQ is so important and trustworthy, why not base everything on IQ ?

Why have elections ? job interviews ? Just give it to the person with highest IQ. But they don't that instead they use IQ to run around and brag 'Well my gang is on average, smarter than your gang"

White people always like to use that, Hannibal Lecter thing, "yeah, he was killer, but look how smart he was"

Smart according to who ?
    if you want to base everything on iq then why no repeal affirmative action while were on the topic. you know may the best man win. I completely agree with you he who is most skilled works the hardest should be rewarded for what they do not affirmative action.

ReputationRep:

"unabomber"
    Very interesting. Where was this extracted from? "The Protocols"?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jkruger1)
    Very interesting. Where was this extracted from? "The Protocols"?

Posted from TSR Mobile

how are you comparing this to the protocols again.... please explain oh wait its truthful and you don't like it and it generalizes ppl so lets just comparer it to hitler it took one post for me to ****ing hate your guts. so no matter how factual something may be any piece of literature "stereotyping" a group of people=protocols of zion. btw i do not hate jews AT ALL YOU BROUGHT IT UP

ReputationRep:
    if you want to base everything on iq then why no repeal affirmative action while were on the topic. you know may the best man win. I completely agree with you he who is most skilled works the hardest should be rewarded for what they do not affirmative action.
    And who get's to decide who is the best man or woman ?

Yes - White people; and if we live in system of racism then ones opinion of the best man or woman is very subjective. Right ?

So your comments about affirmative action assume that whites are completely fair-minded. I do not know of any study that shows them capable of that. They will take a less qualified white over a black or Asian person.

When you seek admission to a university, apply for a job, or hunt for an apartment, you don't look threatening. Almost all of the people evaluating you for those things look like you-they are white.

They see in you a reflection of themselves, and in a racist world that is an advantage. You smile. You're white. You're one of them. You're not dangerous. Even when you get angry, you're cut some slack. After all, you're white.

The fact is being white has meant that scores of second-rate white workers have slid through the system because their flaws were overlooked out of solidarity based on race.

That doesn't mean that whites don't deserve their jobs, or that if they would not have gotten the job if they was not white. It means simply that all through their lives, they have soaked up benefits for being white.

And you know it ?

Because if I was to give you a pill which would change you're skin from white to black and you're life was dependent on getting the job tomorrow.

Would you take that pill ? I mean, if you really believed that black people get all these goodies and treats and doors opened for us then you'd take that pill.

Fact is : There is not one white person on this planet who would take that pill, when it really came down to it and so all this talk about A.A is just nonsense, you know as I do the benefits that come with being white.

That does not mean white people don't have any problems, everyone does, but for white people dealing with race is not one of them.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.