Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My college of institution has been incredibly bad at sending off UCAS applications, I had to wait seven weeks until mine was sent away, and that's not the longest time period I've heard of. However, I had completed my A2L application early November and have just been waiting for my tutor to complete his minor sections, which he has done - yesterday. (Yes, it took him that long) HOWEVER yesterday I received an e-mail from the UOL saying my application had been rejected, before I had even time to send my A2L off (I know they were supposed to be sent together.. :mad:) and I'm pretty confident in saying that, that is because I have been predicted AAB instead of AAA, however if I was accepted onto the A2L I'd have to only achieve ABB, bellow my predictions. Is it worth sending the A2L off today just in case? I've e-mailed the university but no reply as of yet...

Panic mode has set in :o:o
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi, have you heard back from us regarding this? Many thanks Laura
    (Original post by megfionnuala)
    My college of institution has been incredibly bad at sending off UCAS applications, I had to wait seven weeks until mine was sent away, and that's not the longest time period I've heard of. However, I had completed my A2L application early November and have just been waiting for my tutor to complete his minor sections, which he has done - yesterday. (Yes, it took him that long) HOWEVER yesterday I received an e-mail from the UOL saying my application had been rejected, before I had even time to send my A2L off (I know they were supposed to be sent together.. :mad:) and I'm pretty confident in saying that, that is because I have been predicted AAB instead of AAA, however if I was accepted onto the A2L I'd have to only achieve ABB, bellow my predictions. Is it worth sending the A2L off today just in case? I've e-mailed the university but no reply as of yet...

Panic mode has set in :o:o

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University of Leeds)
    Hi, have you heard back from us regarding this? Many thanks Laura
    My access to leeds arrived a lot later than my UCAS. My access to leeds got accepted in the end but I I got rejected from the standard offer, meaning that I also didn't get an access to leeds offer.

My question is, because my A2L arrived a lot later than my UCAS, how can I be sure that it was considered alongside my ucas application? and if it wasn't, am I still able to receive an offer after it has been re-reviewed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaasi)
    My access to leeds arrived a lot later than my UCAS. My access to leeds got accepted in the end but I I got rejected from the standard offer, meaning that I also didn't get an access to leeds offer.

My question is, because my A2L arrived a lot later than my UCAS, how can I be sure that it was considered alongside my ucas application? and if it wasn't, am I still able to receive an offer after it has been re-reviewed?
    It says on the website that if you don't get a normal offer from Leeds you won't get an Access to Leeds offer, so unfortunately i dont think that you will get on eunless you can do some persuading

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.