The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

That is just the lowest comment I have heard anyone say. If someone told me to tone up or change my body for them then the relationship would be over in seconds. If you are turned off by her 'softness' as you call it then go find another girl. I really can't believe you would even say something like that. I think the majority of people will be on my side here!
Original post by RosalindB28
That is just the lowest comment I have heard anyone say. If someone told me to tone up or change my body for them then the relationship would be over in seconds. If you are turned off by her 'softness' as you call it then go find another girl. I really can't believe you would even say something like that. I think the majority of people will be on my side here!

This post is from 5 years ago...
Reply 42
Original post by RosalindB28

The majority of people on here will agree with your sentiment, but tell you that you are 5 years too late!

Latest

Trending

Trending