Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So i was told yesterday that the school i had contacted yesterday was not doing private candidates in my field this year. I was devastated to say the very least.

This morning the exams officers rang me to apologies as they are not sitting english this year but they are doing science.

So im all paid and ready to go now. My last exam will be on june 12th. Any help with self learning or tips will be appreciated. A massive thank you to everyone who had helped me.

I am doing the aqa certificate level 1/2 DOUBLE AWARD science.

My exams are
    12th may| Biology paper 1
    14th may| chemistry paper 1
    20th may| physics paper 1
    5th June | Biology paper 2
    9th June | Chemistry paper 2
    12th June| physics paper 2

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I am doing these exams too!

I know 2/3 are done but I thought I would offer some advice for the final ones.

1) read through and learn specification statements

ReputationRep:
    spec for science

(sorry computer sent message!)

2) past papers
    3) read through text book practicles and learn how to do them and carry them out
    4) also know the definitions for Validity, Repeatability, Reproducibility

I hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihateexams4life)
    spec for science

(sorry computer sent message!)

2) past papers
    3) read through text book practicles and learn how to do them and carry them out
    4) also know the definitions for Validity, Repeatability, Reproducibility

I hope this helps!
    Thank you very much for your help I did respond a lot sooner but it didn't post.

Thanks again hope you did ok x

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever been hacked?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.