Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone.

I passed on the 5th so a few days ago.
    I went from Birmingham from Nuneaton yesterday (Nuneaton is by Coventry) and went Birmingham through Meriden
    Made a couple of mistakes at the roundabout as there were sooooo many lanes but anyway.. That's slightly understandable being a new driver to get a little confused BUT my home town????

I went down the road today but I've not been there before driving.
    I've attacked pics of where I'm talking about..
    Basically I was in the right hand lane next to the curb to go around And the lane just follows around and the lane NEXT to me was to go straight but for some reason I just... Had in my mind I have to be on the left hand side.

So I ended up half in the left hand lane nearly hitting a ladies car thinking I have to give way when I was meant to blend in and she was blowing the horn at me and my dad said sorry but she was really annoyed I feel like crap and don't want thins to shake me up and wreck the only bit of confidence I have to drive.

It's such a stupid mistake though..

The last picture where the car is coming from.. That's where I was meant to come out but I stood there giving way.
    Attached Images

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.