Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey guys,
    im applying for uni this year and I want to study neuroscience.
    these are the universities I have considered applying to
    Queen mary (BSc), Kings college(BSc), Leicester(BSc), Nottingham(Msci) and Cardiff(BSc)
    only Cardiff has work placement.
    also if guys do go to these universities, can you tell me how u travel?

thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spongebob no 2)
    hey guys,
    im applying for uni this year and I want to study neuroscience.
    these are the universities I have considered applying to
    Queen mary (BSc), Kings college(BSc), Leicester(BSc), Nottingham(Msci) and Cardiff(BSc)
    only Cardiff has work placement.
    also if guys do go to these universities, can you tell me how u travel?

thanks
    At KCL depending on where you live you travel by bus or tube or sometimes it's possible to walk. The London transport system is very efficient so it doesn't normally take too long to get anywhere. You can apply for a student travel card which gives you 1/3 discount off weekly and monthly travel cards and if you get a 16-25 railcard which is roughly £30 a year, you can link it to your travel card and get 1/3 off single fares and daily price capping.
    Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jud1th)
    At KCL depending on where you live you travel by bus or tube or sometimes it's possible to walk. The London transport system is very efficient so it doesn't normally take too long to get anywhere. You can apply for a student travel card which gives you 1/3 discount off weekly and monthly travel cards and if you get a 16-25 railcard which is roughly £30 a year, you can link it to your travel card and get 1/3 off single fares and daily price capping.
    Hope this helps
    thank you
    but do you know anything about the universities like how good are they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spongebob no 2)
    thank you
    but do you know anything about the universities like how good are they?
    Cardiff is in wales which is a much greener area and uses a lot more buses over a longggg distance and you have to travel a lot further compared to the short interconnected London, if you were to walk.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.