Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter


    I'm currently on a break from my degree course. I left at the beginning on 3rd year as I lost my grandmother and began to sink lower into depression and my anxiety was fierce so was unable to study. I don't want to return to the course as I feel it is not good for me to be there - the course is pressured and I involves a lot of critiquing, which doesn't help me feeling better about myself. I also didn't feel supported while I was there
    I was hoping I could move to a smaller college and study a HND which will be two years long, but I don't know whether I could get any funding for this. I'm starting to think not having read a few threads on here but I would rather ask and see.

    Thank you for reading
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.