Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I am currently waiting to hear back from my choices as I have only sent off my UCAS today.. Bucks is my first choice although I haven't attended an open day yet. I will be looking to study Events and Festival Management starting September 2015.

Just wondered opinions on the Uni if you're currently there? The course if anyone does it? Accommodation, night life etc

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Amaaaaaaaaazing xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    Good luck with your offers! mine also got sent off today, Music and live events management is my first choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tyler1216)
    Good luck with your offers! mine also got sent off today, Music and live events management is my first choice
    Ah thank you, and to yourself! We'll see what happens 😊 ooh sounds good! Let me know when you hear back, I'm so nervous!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, 2nd year games student here.

There's a lot of great opportunities at bucks. I myself study games development but I worked along side a lot of events students at the SU (The SU is primarily staffed on students with loads of great opportunities) If you want to get experiance running events bucks is a great place. as the students union venue is an open forum for what ever events you want to host ranging from acoustic nights, comedy, movies, quizes, club nights, live gigs, 24 hour gamethons and this year it held it hosted Wycombe Comicon which had a brilliant turnout. There is also course opportunities such as Bucks live which is a small festival the events course runs every year (I think its a coursework requirement)

I hope this gives you some insight and idea of what you will experiance at bucks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.