Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've just got an interview at Edge Hill University for Child Nursing and it's next Saturday. The email i received from them says my references should not arrive any later than a week prior to my interview, even though my interviews a week tomorrow so this is not possible? :/
    Also they're wanting photographic ID- such as a passport or drivers license. I have none of these and i seriously don't know what to do.
    Someone PLEASEEEE HELPPPP
    Thank you! xxxx

ReputationRep:
    you can get a Citizen card (google it), but I don't know how long they take to do. Can you get a passport type photo taken ask a teacher at your school/college to sign the back saying that it is you? Also phone Edge Hill and tell them, I'm sure this happens fairly often. Good luck.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.