Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

gifts for boyfriend watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    my boyfriend birthday is coming up (he's turning 17)and idk what to get him, nothing home made bc I'm really un creative
    I've already got him a hoodie and aftershave for christmas so nothing like that

ReputationRep:
    Video games, music, films? Books, graphic novels? Sports stuff?

ReputationRep:
    Think of stuff that he may need that you'd be able to get.

Guys can never have too many aftershaves or perfumes.
    I had gotten my boyfriend The Body Shop Tea Tree Collection and he thanked me for it because he has dry skin sometimes so it helped, especially when he had blemishes or acne, idk it is a weird gift but it's what my boyfriend needed and he didn't even realise that he needed it.
    Idk has he said randomly that he's wanted something or has he looked at something in shops like he really wanted it?

ReputationRep:
    What about something like a photo book? This is a really great idea if you've got loads of photos together and they're pretty easy to make and order online you don't really have to be that techie to make one!

ReputationRep:
    Some nice trainers

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can give a silver crosses, if he likes it. Choose something stylish, small crystals pasted in to it.

ReputationRep:
    Sports stuff?Fitness Equipment would be a ideal.

ReputationRep:
    It really depends on what he likes and what he's into.
    I suggest you get him something that will last. It could be anything from a book he wants to read, to a watch or jewelry. :tongue:

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.