Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Don't forget, the deadline for 2015/16 applications (via UCAS) is 15th January! While applications can still be made after this time, acceptance can't be guaranteed and late applications may lead to complications when trying to obtain on-campus accommodation.

According to UCAS, "Applications for the majority of courses should arrive at UCAS by 18:00 (UK time) on 15th January. This is to ensure that it gets equal consideration by the unis and colleges you're applying to. The reference has to be completed before your application can be submitted."

You have almost one week - let's see those applications!

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    Not sure if I can ask my question in this thread, but I'll give it a try.

So I just got an offer from your University which I am really excited about ))
    But the problem is that it is a conditional offer and the letter says:

"This offer is subject to you obtaining The university's general entrance requirements This offer is also conditional upon you passing an approved English Language Test"

The thing is that I have already passed IELTS test with an overall band score of 8 and provided a Test Report Form Number in my application.

Is that some kind of mistake or is there a problem? Do I have to pass some additional English test?
    I know I will get an email with more information from Roehampton shortly but I can't wait
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi! This text is pretty generic and will go to all students who receive an offer from us. Some will need to provide us with additional information, but many (like yourself!) will already have supplied us with the relevant qualifications. Rest assured...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.