Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Dear all,

I logged into my application center for 2015 Securitised Products Group - Off Cycle Internship - London and it states:

"Current status is Selected for first round interview
    We are pleased to invite you for a first round interview!

In the next few days, you will receive an e-mail with next steps for scheduling your interview. Best of luck as you continue through the recruitment process.

Kind Regards,

JPMorgan Chase Recruitment Team"

It has been five days since I read this and I still have not had any contact from them, but I did recieve an email nearly a month ago about making an account with a travel firm to get to an interview. This was not from JP Morgan but a travel company that is linked to them, Carson Wagonlit.

Is there anyone who can advise me on what to do or who I can contact? (I cannot find a JP Morgan GR Email)

Thanks in advance

Jeester

ReputationRep:
    The email about making an account with Carson Wagonlit is the interview invite... at least, it was for me.

On that email I had a link to recsolu to confirm attendance, then information about booking travel with CW.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noble.)
    The email about making an account with Carson Wagonlit is the interview invite... at least, it was for me.

On that email I had a link to recsolu to confirm attendance, then information about booking travel with CW.
    Mine just had a link to the Carson Wagonlit website to make an account. Is this what yours looked like?

http://i.imgur.com/O4MzR5n.png
    http://i.imgur.com/QmqrzP9.png

Thanks for the reply.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.