Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Recently I found out that I was rejected for Medicine at Oxford. I would like to request feedback; do I use the admission e-mail for each college or do I have to contact anyone specifically?
    What is the correct e-mail address to use for the colleges? It was Worcester and St Catz btw

Thank you to those who can reply
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    http://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/under...sions/feedback

I googled 'Oxford feedback' and followed the top link.

The feedback will likely not be especially enlightening by the way. It's almost invariably 'you had good grades and did well at interview but it was a very competitive year and there were candidates better than you' or similar. Just FYI.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.