Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I did pass my maths, I got a C overall. I decided to repeat it to get a B. Well today I did the T4 paper and it was soooo hard for me, I just wanted to throw up throughout the exam which made me loose concentration and I wasnt able to do all the paper because I just put my head down and cried. I probably got 45/100 or so..... which is really bad.... I also found this paper harder than the other past papers, I was wondering, does the CCEA grade boundaries for maths change every year or it's the same all the time? I don't get the 45% (T4) and 55%(T6)? I mean, how does that even work? Can someone give me an example? Are the grade boundaries usually lower during january? I need help please...:confused:

I found it really hard also I'm normally in the 80's and I did the exam came out and know I defo didn't get anywhere near that, the grade boundarys will go down I hope

did a lot of past papers, and I mostly got 70-80/100 ... but in this exam I probably got 40/100!! I was so underpressure! What do you think you got? Hopefully we can pull that grade up by doing the T6 paper:P it's usually easier and it's 55% of the whole grade. We still have hope T.T

I've been getting around the 70-80s as well but that paper was proper lethal, I missed out so many questions because of how hard the paper was that I had very little time to go back to questions... Overall I probably only completed 3/5 of the paper... But still at least I'm not the only one. Though hopefully my T3 can save me since I got full UMS in that
How are you feeling about your exams?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

Maths Forum posting guidelines

Not sure where to post? Read the updated guidelines here

How to use LaTex

Writing equations the easy way

Student revising

Study habits of A* students

Top tips from students who have already aced their exams

Study Planner

Create your own Study Planner

Never miss a deadline again

Polling station sign

Thinking about a maths degree?

Chat with other maths applicants

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.