Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Room available in a 4 bedroom flat in Newcastle. Situated in Dulcie House on Stepney Lane, it is a 5 minute walk to the city campus.

I am having to move back home for personal reasons so I am looking for someone to take over the contract of my room which ends towards the end of July. It is £85 per week plus utility bills.

This flat has two bathrooms, where one bathroom has a shower/bath. It has a modern combined kitchen and living room, with a balcony overlooking the street. The kitchen is fully fitted, with the luxury of a dishwasher and a washing machine!

This flat is in a great location and is really a great flat. My flat mates are lovely and good company. I am hoping to get a replacement asap so if you want more information then feel free to contact me. Thanks!

Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Hiya mate just wondering if you need to actually be a student and if theres any contracts involved? I'm currently looking for a place to rent in newcastle but only til April time.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.