Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I recently dropped out of university and am reapplying for Manchester in 2015. I was at Sheffield Hallam university and my room has now become available for rent. It is called Sheffield 3, and it is on Hoyle Street. This is a five to ten minute walk from the uni of and fifteen to Sheffield Hallam. It is ensuite, double bed and spacious communal area. Perfect for most students, especially postgrads. Great flatmates and it is £106 a week but I am willing to negotiate. Really need someone to take it, the deposit of £250 is also available at the end of the academic year. Contact me by PM if interested, willing to negotiate a bargain for the ideal room

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.