Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How to kiss??? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have never made-out with a girl because I don't know how and I'm scared. Anyone have any advice ?? I think its because I have never had a girlfriend and I'm really shy. How do most guys do it with such confidence in clubs. :eek:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by DaveLambs)
    I have never made-out with a girl because I don't know how and I'm scared. Anyone have any advice ?? I think its because I have never had a girlfriend and I'm really shy. How do most guys do it with such confidence in clubs. :eek:
    It's one of those things you can't overthink. Trust me it just comes naturally

ReputationRep:
    Can't get over how cute this is. A guy nervous about making out :3

ReputationRep:
    This is very cute but if you're really that worried just let you partner lead, that's what I did when I was nervous. Be brave though and just do it! Once you've done it once it'll be second nature xx good luck!

ReputationRep:
    There are some pretty good "how to kiss" videos on YouTube (some quite humorous as well)

ReputationRep:
    I was nervous too before my first kiss and read people online saying 'it comes naturally, don't worry', I naturally didn't believe them but trust me when I say it does come naturally, just make sure you both feel comfortable and she's probably going to be just as nervous as you are so don't worry and good luck in your future adventures

ReputationRep:
    Eh, first few moments is a bit like 'what do I do with these lip things' and then you sorta go 'oh, I see, cool'.

ReputationRep:
    you wanna be like a hoover, innit

they love it
    trust me

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I just had to
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.n...89c617be6ee6bb
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    Mimicking what the other person does is a good way to start. And then just pay attention to how they respond. You'd be able to tell if they want more or less.

ReputationRep:
    Be honest about being a bit nervous, don't pretend to be really confident when you aren't. Other than that, I would probably just do what feels natural, if she keeps kissing you then you're doing ok

(Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Can't get over how cute this is. A guy nervous about making out :3
    Haha, we get nervous every bit as much, it's just less socially acceptable to be honest about it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josh93)
    Be honest about being a bit nervous, don't pretend to be really confident when you aren't. Other than that, I would probably just do what feels natural, if she keeps kissing you then you're doing ok

Haha, we get nervous every bit as much, it's just less socially acceptable to be honest about it!
    I actually find that so hot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    I actually find that so hot
    Fair enough
    I'm not entirely sure how to reply to that lol
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Aww you so cute

ReputationRep:
    Don't think about it.. Just move your lips. It's kinda like dancing... Go with the flow

ReputationRep:
    Just lick their eyeball son

ReputationRep:
    Hold her waist and look into her eyes (they should be big, like an anime character) and she should have a beaming smile. Then move your face close to hers, close your eyes and lock lips. Optionally you can stick your tongue in there if you like to french kiss.

I love kissing girls (Romantic)

ReputationRep:
    It's a strangely natural action. I managed a full on tongues and all kiss aged 4, the mechanics are easy. The next time I managed one was when I was 18, that where the real challenge lies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josh93)
    Fair enough
    I'm not entirely sure how to reply to that lol
    Hahaha aww well :*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wattsy)
    It's a strangely natural action. I managed a full on tongues and all kiss aged 4, the mechanics are easy. The next time I managed one was when I was 18, that where the real challenge lies.

Go on Wattsy!! lol tongues and all aged 4 :clap2:.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 14, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.