Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I just turned 17 and although it hasnt ever been a major problem, I was just thinking about how I haven't had my first kiss yet... or have I?

When I was about 5/6 years old, my sister's guy friend and I kissed. He was like two years older than me and I guess we were just curious and wanted to experiment? You know how curious kids get. We even used tongue >.< It kinda makes me cringe thinking about it now.

But what do you think? Was that my first kiss?

If you want it to count, then count it. Since you're 17 I don't think you need to worry whether or not you've kissed anyone. I kissed a boy when I was about 5/6/7 or something, said we were gonna get married etc. I don't count it, personally

I had a girlfriend who told me she'd previously "experimented" with other girls. Needless to say, my imagination ran away with me, but I later found out that she was referring to a sleepover when she was ~10 years old and they just touched each other's breasts through their tops.

Ultimately, it is something you've experienced, even if it was a long time ago, and didn't have the same implications as it would now. I don't think anyone would call you a liar for omitting it though.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 9, 2015
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.