Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Ok this is quite embarrassing but for some reason I feel attracted to people from tsr despite not seeing what they look like. It's like I get stupid crushes on seeing how they write, what they say.. Does anyone else feel like this? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Well I suppose at least your judging them based on their perceived personality (as on the internet you can be a completely different person, I'm just the same in real life though ) instead of their looks which is a good thing but I'm sorry I've never felt the same way, I do respect certain people though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok this is quite embarrassing but for some reason I feel attracted to people from tsr despite not seeing what they look like. It's like I get stupid crushes on seeing how they write, what they say.. Does anyone else feel like this? :confused:
    Rofl thats so cute.

ReputationRep:
    I get how you might really like their personality, but how do you know actual attraction is there without seeing them? I can't quite understand that tbh

ReputationRep:
    Well in theory you see more of a person's personality from their posts so it isn't that weird really. You can easily feel you are getting to know people well with similar interests if you are posting in the same threads all the time.

ReputationRep:
    I wanna know which user's you fancy now... XD

ReputationRep:
    TSR everyone.

(Original post by Cremated_Spatula)
    I wanna know which user's you fancy now... XD
    Oh gosh that's so embarassing,they might see. I'm a girl so obviously it's male members lol

ReputationRep:
    lol that's weird

ReputationRep:
    Oh gosh that's so embarassing,they might see. I'm a girl so obviously it's male members lol
    Oh cm'on you are anonymous haha

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, can kinda relate. Except I went through that phase when I was 14 :laugh: It's not a bad thing though OP :nah:

ReputationRep:
    So what you're saying is it is possible you have developed a crush on a spambot before?

You must be in love with my avatar

ReputationRep:
    It's not weird. I guess you can see glimpses of their personality from how they write and that's why you feel like you have a crush.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    You must be in love with my avatar
    :naughty: I think not.

ReputationRep:
    Been there, done that.

ReputationRep:
    how u doin darlin? that's completely normal, i've felt the same before, i'd like to get to know u ..y don't u head over on private chat? maybe we can get to know each other a little

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shakz)
    how u doin darlin? that's completely normal, i've felt the same before, i'd like to get to know u ..y don't u head over on private chat? maybe we can get to know each other a little

Awkward muchhhh

ReputationRep:
    I guess it's better because you see what they're like as a person and not just what they look like

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Obviously....

Wait

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.