Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone, I'm currently studying A2 now and I just came to UK 3 years ago, I'm originally from Hong Kong therefore English Language is not my mother language and sadly I didn't get a good grades from AS I got A, E and a D but I'm going to resit the subjects and hopefully can get a higher grade this year. Their offer is 280 points what if I got 260 would they consider to take me?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, current uni student here! My offer was 280 point as well but I ended up getting quite a bit less and I still got an offer! It just depends on how many people have applied to the course. If it's loads, then they'll pick the people who got the highest grades. I wouldn't worry though, it's only a 20 point difference so I think you'll be fine. Good luck in your exams!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.