Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Bored AMA watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I can't sleep and I'm listening to Shy Girls Second Heartbeat (The Kite String Tangle remix).Ask me anything.

ReputationRep:
    How come I am so stressful cause of the exams (cause I didnt study) and the stress makes me unable to study and hence I am even more stressed and cant study at all then?

ReputationRep:
    bra size?

Spoiler:
    Show
    if any mod deletes this post / bans me i will KILL. she literally said 'ask me anything'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nottie)
    How come I am so stressful cause of the exams (cause I didnt study) and the stress makes me unable to study and hence I am even more stressed and cant study at all then?
    Breathe and relax first. Calm your nerves. Listen to music and then try to study bit by bit. Don't overload yourself unless you'll shut down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snoop_frog)
    bra size?

Spoiler:
    Show
    if any mod deletes this post / bans me i will KILL. she literally said 'ask me anything'
    I normally wouldn't but idc 36E.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissLalaxx)
    I normally wouldn't but idc 36E.

ReputationRep:
    lol that's really nice.

ReputationRep:
    snoop frog is a funny name, big up yo'self

yo OP who's yo' favorite singer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sprungthwap)
    snoop frog is a funny name, big up yo'self

yo OP who's yo' favorite singer?
    This is tough but based on my current FAVOURITE song right now. I'm going to have to say Anushka but then there's Shakka, Raleigh Ritchie, Mario, Chris Brown and Jojo. Me head's fried:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Is it weird that I harbour sexual feelings for my sister?

ReputationRep:
    the same jojo that sung leave get out?, thought she retired, and chris browns **** (sorry)

ReputationRep:
    Fave food?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NrazyCigger)
    Is it weird that I harbour sexual feelings for my sister?
    Yes it is. Seriously go look at someone else other than your sister. Millions of girls out there...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princess31)
    Fave food?
    I love love love Chinese and Japanese food.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sprungthwap)
    the same jojo that sung leave get out?, thought she retired, and chris browns **** (sorry)
    Yeah and Marvin's Room remix and How to touch a girl. I love her. He's **** but his songs ain't, they've gotten me through the times.

ReputationRep:
    does it feel like ur carrying 2 mini-basketballs on ur chest everywhere u go? and are they perfectly symmetrical? i know my left nut is slightly bigger than my right so that when i run they don't constantly smash each other and cause excruciating pain. is this the case with having huge titties?

i actually just thought of an insane invention while typing this - the ball bra. if u have long balls like me and they sometimes slip out and get caught between ur flyer or u accidently sit on them a ball bra would help keep them in place and stop them from sagging under ur shorts

(c) <---- that's a copyright so noone can steal the idea

ReputationRep:
    I love love love Chinese and Japanese food.
    Mmmm i love me a chineseeee :love:
    does it feel like ur carrying 2 mini-basketballs on ur chest everywhere u go? and are they perfectly symmetrical? i know my left nut is slightly bigger than my right so that when i run they don't constantly smash each other and cause excruciating pain. is this the case with having huge titties?

i actually just thought of an insane invention while typing this - the ball bra. if u have long balls like me and they sometimes slip out and get caught between ur flyer or u accidently sit on them a ball bra would help keep them in place and stop them from sagging under ur shorts

LMFAOOOOO :rofl::rofl::rofl::

:toofunny:

Can you please get these manufactured?! :rofl: im a girl but i know the market needs a ball-bra :rofl:

ReputationRep:

Hahahh that is actually so hilarious I'm laughing so hard right now! They don't feel too heavy but running is a problem. I wish I had smaller boobs to be honest. I can't :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princess31)
    Mmmm i love me a chineseeee :love:

LMFAOOOOO :rofl::rofl::rofl::

:toofunny:

Can you please get these manufactured?! :rofl: im a girl but i know the market needs a ball-bra :rofl:
    mmmm kinda craving some right now!

ReputationRep:
    mmmm kinda craving some right now!
    Sameeeee! Your fault :lol:
    We have a really nice chinese place here and the prawns are just :woo::drool::coma:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.