Hello, my name is sid21!Watch this thread
I'm interested in - Aeronautical, Mechanical, Biomimetics, Sustainable design, Mathematics, Economics and Business, Subjects: Econometrics, Evolution and Behaviour
Career - Lecturer of Engineering Science, Engineering Design Consultant, Private Maths/Physics Tutor
Hobbies - Piano, Art, Running
My study level is - University undergraduate
Currently I am taking a year out of University and working part time as a private tutor, for which I have advertised below.
- AS and A2 -levels: Maths, Further Maths and Physics
- University preparation: A-level to University bridging, Mock interviews
- First year course in Maths or Engineering
Tutoring from an Engineering student from the University of Oxford. (Year out for industry)
£18/hour, £25/ 90 mins, £32/ 2 hours
Degree: MEng Engineering Sciences, University of Oxford
A levels: Physics A , Maths A* (100%) , Further Maths A*
GCSEs: Maths A* (100%), Physics A*(100%), Chemistry A* (100%), Biology A*(99.5%), Architecture A*, English A*, Business Studies A*, Religious Studies A, Geography A, French A
2011 European Pink Kangaroo Maths Finalist, Highest in School Award
2009 British Maths Olympiad finalist, Highest in School Award
2009, 2010, 2011 Highest in year of 300 in the Intermediate Maths Challenge, Gold Award
Oxford Engineering Society
Oxford Finance Society
2011 - 2014 Tutoring Experience
- Tutored various GCSE, A-level and prospective University pupils with very successful results
- Improved communication skills and gained practice at efficiently explaining concepts in Maths and Science.
I am based in Guildford, Surrey.