Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm at a loss.

Due to student finance NI negligence, they have the wrong email address for me and won't let me change it. So I cannot log in to check dates for payments.

Last year, on the same foundation degree course in y first year, I received my payment on the 6th January, which was obviously way before I was back after the Christmas holidays.

It's now the 10th this year and I still have nothing. I have zero money whatsoever with two bills due on the week on the 20th and I cannot pay them.

Can anyone inform me when I can expect to get my payment? I start work experience on the 20th, according to what my teacher said, so if my money doesn't come until the day I start, and needs to be processed, it will be horrible timing, and I need it so badly.

ReputationRep:
    You need to phone them to find out. Nobody here will be able to tell you, I'm afraid.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.