Hi ! . I am going to continue my degree in Business and Management,UG at Exeter uni and been struggling to find some answers about these questions for awhile and I hope you guys might help me with some answers and opinions.Thanks in advance
1. I am an international student from Thailand which my degree isn't equivalent to A-level to get into UK university,so I have to go to Into higher fist and finish my international year one then progress to second year in Exeter uni. While I am studying at Into higher. I'm not sure whether I should live in private accommodation or living with host family in order to get a real British experience.
2. For my second year. Is it hard to find friend ? I'm not sure whether Into's students allow to join freshmen activities or they have their own international party...
3. Do British only be friend with British ? I mean most of all. I saw my friends who study in UK only being friend with Asians not much of them is with British.
4. How much is living cost at the kind of economic situation ?
Is 700 GBP a month only for eating, clubs and societies, shopping, movies, pins; is enough ? not include rental.
30,000 a year ( 15,000 for tuition + 6,000 for accommodation + 9,000 for food travel shopping and etc. ) Is that make sense ? I don't know is that too much or insufficient. Please suggest me with your current cost of living.
5. Exeter, Manchester or Newcastle for Business study. What do you think ?
Thank you in advance for your help. These questions might not make a perfect sense but I really have no idea about studying how to......
Loughborough at number one