Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have received the following offers: 😄

PPE at University of Birmingham (Unconditional)
    Economics and Political science at University of Birmingham(Conditional)
    Politics and Economics at University of Leicester (Unconditional)
    Politics at University of Warwick (Conditional)
    Politics and Economics at Aston University (Conditional)

ReputationRep:
    Well done!! OMG two unconditionals - thats amazing! Do you have any preferences at the moment or are you still deciding?
    Also, I have an unconditional at Birmingham too. Are you finding it makes you more complacent or are you still working just as hard as you used to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by legache)
    Well done!! OMG two unconditionals - thats amazing! Do you have any preferences at the moment or are you still deciding?
    Also, I have an unconditional at Birmingham too. Are you finding it makes you more complacent or are you still working just as hard as you used to?
    Thanks, yes I have decided to go to Birmingham as personally I think it's better than Leicecter and much more convenient for me. Well done on your offer!
    At times I do feel rather complacent especially since I have mocks next week, but I'm still trying to work hard.😃

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by U.M)
    Thanks, yes I have decided to go to Birmingham as personally I think it's better than Leicecter and much more convenient for me. Well done on your offer!
    At times I do feel rather complacent especially since I have mocks next week, but I'm still trying to work hard.
    Yeah I agree. It's a bigger city and I think the uni is probably better. Haha thanks.
    I'm going to reject my unconditional - its not my favourite uni but I hopefully will work hard and get into my other choice!!
    Well tbh if you've accepted it then its not too important for you to relax once in a while - mocks are good to give you an idea of where you are but they're not too important!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.