The Student Room Group

Architectural Association 2015

Hey has anyone received reply from the Architectural Association for the 2015 intake?

Ive submit my application on november but haven't heard from them yet.

Thanks
Original post by @Orange234
Hey has anyone received reply from the Architectural Association for the 2015 intake?

Thanks

Hey! I sent in my portfolio on Dec 2014. Haven't heard anything yet. I've read from previous discussions that they invite successful applicants for interview around Feb/March.
Reply 2
Original post by archigram
Hey! I sent in my portfolio on Dec 2014. Haven't heard anything yet. I've read from previous discussions that they invite successful applicants for interview around Feb/March.

I had an interview last week and they said they would reply me in 2 weeks.
Original post by LynnQ
I had an interview last week and they said they would reply me in 2 weeks.

Really? How was it? All the best! When did you submit your portfolio?
Reply 4
Original post by archigram
Really? How was it? All the best! When did you submit your portfolio?

It was normal and relaxing. Just talk through ur profolio and no strange questions really. I submitted the sample profolio in Nov.
Reply 5
Original post by @Orange234

Thanks

I received an answer yesterday! I got accepted!
Reply 6
Original post by EliasA

Congrats! Is this for diploma?
Original post by EliasA

Congratulations! Anyone applying for first year? Any answers? I submitted my portfolio on the 30th of January.
Hi guys!!
are you expected to submit a personal statement in the initial application (like regular schools)?
Original post by IDIOSYNCRASY.
Hi guys!!
are you expected to submit a personal statement in the initial application (like regular schools)?

Yes
Reply 10
Hey guys,

This thread isn't particularly populated so I'm letting you know that if you have any questions about the A.A. you're welcome to ask me - feel free to post on my profile or message me directly.
I'm currently in my third year and there's a busy time approaching (term 2 submissions, gah!) but I've noticed there isn't anywhere near as much info/discussion/support out there regarding the A.A. when compared to other architecture universities so I'll do my best to help. I can also help you with your scholarship applications if you have any concerns over that.

Otherwise, BEST OF LUCK! You should be hearing back from the A.A. soon with either an offer for a place or an interview. :smile:
Reply 11
Hello everyone! I sent my portfolio on 31th Jan. They sent me an email a few weeks ago saying only my academic requirements have been assessed. Does anyone know when are they possible inviting me for interview? :confused:
hi!
i was just wondering, is it really difficult to get into the AA? im planning on applying next year and im really eager to get in

thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending