The Student Room Group

I want revenge badly.

Scroll to see replies

Let go of the rage, show them you don't care. Show them you're better if you fight back you'll just sink to their level.
Original post by lent6
lol

If you've got access to their house, nick the telly controllers. Will drive them mad.
Original post by DailyMailIsALiar
I HATE YOU, now I'm going to have that song in my head all day. I only just got it out!

I hate me too, let's all hate maid marian and hopefully she'll go away.
Original post by lent6
I want to get revenge back at someone sooooooo bad but I don't how or what.

Any ideas?

Revenge is a dish best served cold. With a crisp Chardonnay and a side order of Pringles™
Reply 24
Write then a really angry letter on brown coloured paper to make them feel bad. Also draw angry faces in the blank space.

Tell them that their brownies didn't taste good anyway.
Burn their best outfit/clothes using an iron.
None of this 'ooh i can't talk abou it' gis the goss
Reply 27
Original post by SiminaM
Let go of the rage, show them you don't care. Show them you're better if you fight back you'll just sink to their level.

Or I could get revenge and watch them suffer.
Reply 28
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
Write then a really angry letter on brown coloured paper to make them feel bad. Also draw angry faces in the blank space.

Tell them that their brownies didn't taste good anyway.

Put a bomb in the letter as well?
Original post by Wilfred Little
Piss in their kettle.

yeh but if they end up boiling it then any potential harmful microbes in the urine will be destroyed.

shud haev siad piss in there're mouf
Reply 30
Original post by lent6
Put a bomb in the letter as well?

What, you want to get done for murder? I wouldn't recommend it.
Reply 31
I hope this qoute helps : 'Oh my son! Evil is not overcome with evil. Set off two fires and see if you can put out one with the other. Evil is overcome with good, like fire is put out with water.' Luqman 'The wise' (May Allah be pleased with him)

Also even if this whole 'revenge' thing -unfortunately- worked out, did you not think that it will come back to you? Because it will. Please learn when to pick and choose your battles.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 32
Original post by Anayaaa
I hope this qoute helps : 'Oh my son! Evil is not overcome with evil. Set off two fires and see if you can put out one with the other. Evil is overcome with good, like fire is put out with water.' Luqman 'The wise' (May Allah be pleased with him)

Also even if you do plan revenge on this person, did you not think that it will come back to you? Because it will. Learn when to pick and choose your battles, but do so humbly and bybeing the bigger person.
Original post by lent6
Or I could get revenge and watch them suffer.

I like the way your think. Give us an indication of the crime. Was it emotional, or a prank?
Because there are two level of revenge. Funny revenge, and life-shattering revenge. :devil:
Reply 34
Create a diss track. How's your rapping skills?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 36
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
What, you want to get done for murder? I wouldn't recommend it.

Only if I get caught.
Reply 37
Original post by Anayaaa

Also even if this whole 'revenge' thing -unfortunately- worked out, did you not think that it will come back to you? Because it will. Please learn when to pick and choose your battles.

We have different outlooks on what is considered 'Evil' then.

Depends what you mean by it will come back on me?
Reply 38
Original post by lent6
I can't just let them get away with it.

Send them a beating then if it's that serious.
Reply 39
Original post by Dani California
I like the way your think. Give us an indication of the crime. Was it emotional, or a prank?
Because there are two level of revenge. Funny revenge, and life-shattering revenge. :devil:

More serious than a prank, that's all am saying.

Life-shattering revenge.

If you want your enemies to get their upcomings- you have to do it yourself.

Quick Reply

Latest