The Student Room Group

I want revenge badly.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lent6
Not something you can really discuss on tsr.

Nonsense. Go for it. I'm pretty much the person everyone I know comes to if they need revenge. People of fainter hearts think I'm crazy, of course. But if you need advice you're going to have to start with honesty.

So...what happened, basically? I can certainly assist you in fighting fire with fire. I am an expert. Step into my office.
Reply 61
Original post by lent6
Original post by channies
What did they do?
Something horrible.

Original post by lent6
Original post by Simes
C'mon, give us a clue or we can't suggest a suitable revenge.
Not something you can really discuss on tsr.
Worse than machine-gunning cartoonists? They told your parents you are gay and you've been thrown out? What?

Original post by pocahontas lol
if you need advice you're going to have to start with honesty. So...what happened, basically?
It's going to be something like "Moved my cheese to a different shelf" or "used my shampoo, twice, but I only gave permission once" or "signed me up for Underwater Basket-Weaving 101".

When the OP said "I want revenge badly", I think (s)he meant "I want revenge, but to do it badly". :rolleyes:
Original post by lent6
Or Arsenic.

*screenshots this for future police investigation*
Pray to the goddess Nemesis.
Don't listen to all these babies talking about karma (you might as well think god will punish them in the next life, have a word with yourself)

If you want to get revenge, get it. But you are on an anonymous forum so either tell us what happened so we can make level headed suggestions, or shut up.

After all, you're asking for help with revenge, if we are going to help, stop begging it for attention and tell us.
Original post by Huskaris
Don't listen to all these babies talking about karma (you might as well think god will punish them in the next life, have a word with yourself)

If you want to get revenge, get it. But you are on an anonymous forum so either tell us what happened so we can make level headed suggestions, or shut up.

After all, you're asking for help with revenge, if we are going to help, stop begging it for attention and tell us.

Exactly ^^^

OP here's an example, I'll use my own life as one:

5 minutes ago I got my heart broken by a piece of **** who refuses to be reasonable towards to me. He avoided me for months after calling me the b word for literally no reason and telling me to **** off and to "get my people on him."

After months of trying to reach out to him getting nothing in return, he spoke to me just now "as an act of kindness," he says. I try to gain clarity and closure from him and try to speak like two adults with him and he immaturely refuses. He "cut me off" because it makes him feel *speaks like a baby* BIG N STWONG INTHIDE :rolleyes:

So I have told you my situation, the basics.

I want advice on how to get revenge now on this good for nothing mother****er. Anyone?
Original post by Simes

Was it emotional, to do with relationships, dropping you in it, plagiarism, theft of goods, sticking your toothbrush up their bum, replacing your all MP3s, using your login to post online, what?

Question, when has your toothbrush ever been put up someone's bum? :giggle:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Simes

Was it emotional, to do with relationships, dropping you in it, plagiarism, theft of goods, sticking your toothbrush up their bum, replacing your all MP3s, using your login to post online, what?

LMAO look at this prank
Reply 68
Nonsense. Go for it. I'm pretty much the person everyone I know comes to if they need revenge. People of fainter hearts think I'm crazy, of course. But if you need advice you're going to have to start with honesty.

So...what happened, basically? I can certainly assist you in fighting fire with fire. I am an expert. Step into my office.

It was very serious what they done can't really go into much detail.
Reply 69
Original post by Simes
Worse than machine-gunning cartoonists? They told your parents you are gay and you've been thrown out? What?

It's going to be something like "Moved my cheese to a different shelf" or "used my shampoo, twice, but I only gave permission once" or "signed me up for Underwater Basket-Weaving 101".

When the OP said "I want revenge badly", I think (s)he meant "I want revenge, but to do it badly". :rolleyes:

Yes worse than insulting my beliefs. Alot worse than any of that stuff you mention.

I meant I am desperate for revenge, though I do want to do it badly as well.
Original post by lent6
It was very serious what they done can't really go into much detail.

Now you've pissed me off. I'm done with you and this idiotic thread. I hope whatever they did to you, it ruined you.
Original post by Juday
Question, when has your toothbrush ever been put up someone's bum? :giggle:

I keep my toothbrush in my own room for this very reason :tongue:
Reply 72
Now you've pissed me off. I'm done with you and this idiotic thread. I hope whatever they did to you, it ruined you.
My guess is they reported him to the mods and got him a temporary ban.
My friend got her revenge on someone by writing to her parents about a party she went to and claimed she 'took drugs, drank alcohol and had the aims of wanting to lose her virginity'. Her parents are strict Catholics....
Original post by lent6
Something horrible.

They ate your chocolate cake? Kill the mother******
Reply 75

How?
Original post by ,,,,
They ate your chocolate cake? Kill the mother******

Chocolate cake is a big deal.
Original post by Anayaaa
I hope this qoute helps : 'Oh my son! Evil is not overcome with evil. Set off two fires and see if you can put out one with the other. Evil is overcome with good, like fire is put out with water.' Luqman 'The wise' (May Allah be pleased with him)

Also even if this whole 'revenge' thing -unfortunately- worked out, did you not think that it will come back to you? Because it will. Please learn when to pick and choose your battles.

Ironically, you can start a controlled fire around an out of control fire that is spreading to stop the out of control fire from spreading any further... The australians use it to help stop the spread of bush fires, and it's not exactly rare haha. So basically you burn the fuel safely with other fire before the big fire can get to the fuel, capiche?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
Chocolate cake is a big deal.

Its ******** terrible.
Original post by lent62
Its ******** terrible.

Stop talking to me.

Quick Reply

Latest